WHO WE ARE?
Our site address is: https://www.oris-kusters.nl. Administrator site Frans Oris – editor René Kusters.
RULES OF CONDUCT
- Business profiles or profiles with fake names are not allowed in this group.
- Stay clean and treat group members and other parties with respect.
- Placing advertisements for your own services or events or the use of referral/affiliate links is not allowed without our permission.
- Do not send unsolicited and/or abusive PMs.
- If you feel that a message or the course of it is not appropriate, please report this to the administrator(s).
- When you post something and see that something needs to be adjusted, you can edit the message or the response. So do not place multiple comments under each other to pass on corrections.
- Do not block administrators of the group.
- If it is found that the user data of the group members is used for marketing purposes without permission, follows direct exclusion of the abuser.
If you don’t follow the rules, admins can take action by deleting posts or comments, temporarily curtailing your ability to comment, removing you from the group (and other related groups), or even to block. If you don’t agree with the group’s policies, don’t discuss it openly, but try to discuss it in a normal way directly with an administrator. How that ends will of course partly be determined by your attitude. So stay positive.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the information shown in the comments form, the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent to help spam detection.
If you are a registered user and upload images to the site, you should avoid uploading images containing EXIF GPS location data. Visitors to the site can download the images from the site and view the location data.
When you leave a comment on our site, you can indicate whether your name, email address and site may be stored in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter this information for a new response. These cookies are valid for one year.
When you visit our login page, we store a temporary cookie to check whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted as soon as you close your browser.
Once you log in, we will store some cookies in connection with your login information and screen display options. Login cookies are valid for 2 days and cookies for screen display options are valid for 1 year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will be saved for 2 weeks. As soon as you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed.
When you edit or publish a message, an additional cookie is stored by your browser. This cookie contains no personal data and only contains the post ID of the article you have edited. This cookie expires after one day.
EMBLED CONTENT FROM OTHER SITES
Posts on this site may contain embedded (e.g., videos, images, messages, etc.) content. Embedded content from other sites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor had visited this other site.